Today I turn 25. As I look back over the last year, I feel very fortunate and blessed for the experiences I had while I was 24. From leading a worship service at church, spending a week camping, three months in the Amazon jungle, becoming a LAM appointee, raising support to work in Peru, attending Detroit Tigers & Red Wings games (including my first Lions game!), becoming the Interim Student Ministries Director, taking care of three little girls after school, and many other things, it has been a great year.
As I enter into another year of life, I have many things to look forward to over the next 12 months, both here in Michigan and eventually, when I start working in Peru. So, to continue on with the fun, here are just a few things I want to do while I’m 25:
– Contribute/get published in a magazine or newspaper.
– Send “just because” packages to friends.
– Buy something off of Etsy.
– List some of my photographs on my Etsy store.
– For 1 week, go to bed at 8 and read until 10.
– Host a movie night.
– Visit a new state.
– Learn how to prepare more meals.
– Write letters to friends.
– Finally decide on a Masters program and apply for it.
– Watch 10 documentaries.
– Spend a weekend with Alma friends before moving to Peru.
– Read at least 12 books during the year.
– Rent a car and drive from Lima to Kusi through the Andes. (I’m not entirely sure this is possible, but I so want to do it!)
– Visit Puno & Lake Titicaca.
Here’s to another great year.